Appointment Booking & Cancellation Policy
Appointments and Cancellations
Here at Inskin, our small specialist team of Doctors, Clinical professionals and therapists aim to provide the best service possible bespoke to the client/patient.
We aim to be as helpful and respectful for all people attending the Inskin Clinc and other specialisms such as the Tattoo Studio. We would ask as a courtesy that if you are unable to attend your appointment to contact us immediately on 0161 637 7626 or email to let us know We will need to know that you require to either cancel or rearrange your appointment with a minimum of 24 hours notice. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another client/patient.
We do ask that people respectfully give the appropriate priority to the appointments they make. Whilst we appreciate that most people do, we frequently find that this is not always the case and so have had to introduce a cancellation/deposit policy for all appointments.
We provide free initial consultations for most of our treatments unless otherwise stated.
NB for electrolysis and laser we charge a £15 initial fee for the test patch required
To secure all appointments we require a deposit of £15, this is fully refundable if you need to cancel your appointment with minimum 24 hours notice or redeemable against treatment or products or refunded if you attend consultation and treatment is not decided upon. The securement of appointment deposit can be paid by card over the telephone, or by bank transfer or we can send you a payment link. This deposit will be deducted from the cost of any treatment or products you purchase.
If you do need to cancel or rearrange you are welcome to do so, and your deposit will be refunded or transferred to the next appointment, assuming you give notice of at least 24 hours notice.
For appointments that take an hour or more treatment time, we will require 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange.
If a client/patient fails to attend an appointment, or cancel at very short notice, we are likely to request a £15 deposit to secure a subsequent/alternative appointment.
If a client/patient is on a course of treatments, we will take the deposit to secure the appointment and continue to hold this in place until the course of treatments is finished, and refund the deposit assuming all appointments have been appropriately attended.
- Acupuncture, Reflexology, Musculoskeletal Massage & Holistic Therapy.
- AQUAGOLD Fine Touch Facial - 'A' listers love it
- Blood Spot Removal
- Cupping Therapy and Guasha
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Facial Acupuncture
- Fertility Support
- Intravenous and Intramuscular vitamin, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Microsclerotherapy Leg Spider Vein Removal
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Muscular and Chronic Pain Management
- Plasma soft surgery - Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin as featured with us on Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Peels
- Skin Tag Removal
- Smoking Cessation and Addiction Therapy
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Weight Management
- Wrinkle Smoothing Injections
- Xanthelasma Removal