Lip Filler Mastercless Training Course
Provided by ASK aesthetics with Nurse Sam Ward
The Lip Filler Masterclass Training Course is for non medical and medical professionals wishing to perfect/refresh their existing skills or to learn the skill afresh.
The course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practice to enable you to competently enhance and correct lips with a dermal filler (Hyaluronic Acid HA).
Minimimum entry requirements Beauty Therapists with an NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy // CIBTAC // CIDESCO; Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists; Pharmacists; Paramedics; Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology. Minimum 6 months experience with dermal fillers.
Prior to the Lip Filler Masterclass Training Course, you will receive a pre-study pack. After the course, you will receive ongoing help, support and communication.
Course length – 1 day which includes the following:
- In-depth theory and understanding of HA and facial cosmetics concentrating on the lower face
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Initial and ongoing consultations, managing expectation
- Health and Hygine protocols including needle stick injuries
- Understanding placement and application
- Injection techniques for preferred outcomes – Bee-sting, HD, Keyhole (cute little indentation centrally located between the top and bottom lip which gives the lips a perfectly pouty look) smoothing smokers lips, Volume
- In-depth practical experience with live models (provided)
- Review process
Total cost £995 25% Deposit to be paid at the time of booking the course, Remainder to be paid prior to the course starting (financial options available). Medical professionals wishing to participate please contact us directly for course details
Next Course Dates: 6th March 2019
Course Location: Altrincham, Manchester
Why not try?
Foundation Botox Course (2 days) £1999, next date 28th, 29th November £1999
why should you choose inskin group?
Inskin Group are a small specialist team of doctors, nurses, clinical professionals with years of experience in their field.
Our team of highly experienced professionals will make sure you receive the best training possible by sharing their unique expertise and industry knowledge.
Book your training course with Inskin Group in Altrincham, Manchester by getting in touch with our dedicated team on 0161 637 7626 or, by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will aim to get back to you straight away.
- Acupuncture, Reflexology, Musculoskeletal Massage & Holistic Therapy.
- Blood Spot Removal
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Fat dissolving mesotherapy injections
- Intravenous and Intramuscular vitamin, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Non-surgical upper and lower eyebag removal PLEXR® and Plasma Soft Surgery
- Plasma soft surgery - Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Sclerotherapy - Leg Spider Vein Removal
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Needling
- Skin Peels and Resurfacers
- Skin Tag Removal
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Wrinkle Smoothing Injections
- Xanthelasma Removal