IV (Intravenous) Vitamins and Booster Shots
InSkin Group has a team of skilful nurses, doctors, and clinical professionals. We offer intravenous and booster shots Altrincham clients can trust to provide excellent results. In addition we prioritise client care and make sure everyone is happy with their treatment.
A very popular treatment
Intravenous treatments as well as intramuscular boosters are becoming very common. This is because more people are realising that they can help improve physical and mental health along with performance.
A treatment does not take long at all; a lot of people who use IV therapy find that they can feel the effects during the session. You will continue to enjoy them, leaving you revitalised, refreshed, and re-energised.
What we offer
- Vitamin B Booster – This is great for people with restrictive diets, those fighting fatigue, and anyone preparing for big events. It can support weight loss, boost mood, and improve energy levels. Furthermore it can help with sleep, support cognitive performance, and help you achieve a glowing complexion.
- Vitamin C Booster Shot – This helps support the immune system as well as the health of your skin, gums, and teeth.
- Glutathione Shot – This is a master antioxidant. It can support your cardiovascular system and help detoxify the liver. It can also aid stress, sleep, athletic performance, and recovery.
- IV Hydrate Recovery Booster – This is a 500ml saline drip that has added Magnesium Sulphate and Vitamin B complex.
- IV Wellness Cocktail – This contains vitamin C, B5, Selenium, N6, B Complex, and Calcium Gluconate. It is in 250ml normal saline with a Glutathione and B12 push.
- IV Athlete Sport, IV Mood Support and IV Detox Fat Burning – All three have a mixture of essential elements like Vitamin C, B Complex, Glutamine, Magnesium Sulphate and more in a 250ml normal saline. They also have a separate Glutathione and B12 push.
Give our team a call
All treatments take place in a safe and calming setting. You will be in the hands of a qualified doctor who has plenty of training. As a result you can have complete confidence in the treatment.
You should ring us if you are ready to experience the benefits of this highly sought after treatment. We can also answer any questions you may have about the intravenous and booster shots Altrincham loves using. Don’t hesitate, contact us today.
why choose inskin clinic?
Inskin Group are a small specialist team of doctors, nurses, clinical professionals providing personally tailored, targeted treatments at realistic prices.
We take great pride in the services we offer and will make sure you will receive the best possible care and treatment when you are with us.
Book a consultation for treatments such as IV Vitamins at the Inskin Clinic in Altrincham, Manchester by getting in touch with our dedicated team on 0161 637 7626 or, by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will aim to get back to you straight away.
Alternatively, you can check out our offers page which details all the great deals we have available on a wide range of treatments.
- AQUAGOLD Fine Touch Facial - 'A' listers love it
- Blood Spot Removal
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Fat dissolving mesotherapy injections
- IV (Intravenous) vitamins and Intramuscular vitamins, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Jawline dermal fillers (contouring)
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Lip Fillers
- Marionette Fillers (sad mouth lines)
- Micro Needling - Dermapen
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Microsclerotherapy Leg Spider Vein Removal
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Niche Skin - Bespoke Treatments
- Obagi Medical Range
- Plasma soft surgery/Fibroblast to Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin
- Profhilo - deep hydrating and lifting skin treatment
- PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Rhinoplasty nose shape correction (non Surgical)
- Sebaceous Cysts and Epidermoid Cysts
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Peels
- Skin Tag Removal
- Tear Trough Skin Boosters
- Tear Troughs
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Wrinkle Smoothing
- Xanthelasma Removal