Covid 19 best practice for clients & staff health and wellbeing
Here at Inskin we take client and staff health and wellbeing very seriously. In accordance with the latest government advice:
a) if you have a new cough or a temperature self isolate for 7 days and do not attend clinic for your appointment, please advise us that you need to rearrange.
b) If you are told you have had contact with someone with Covid 19 please self isolate for 14 days and do not attend clinic for your appointment, please advise us that you need to rearrange.
Please feel assured we are using best practice in terms of cleaning clinical and public areas.
As a skin clinic, we have extremely high standards in hygiene, we have added further precautions and so here is a combined outline of hygiene and best practice and what to expect at Inskin:
- We will ask you on arrival if you are aware of having a new cough or temperature within the last 7 days or if you are aware of having had contact with someone with Covid 19 in the last 14 days
- We will spray your hands with a sanitising solution on arrival at the clinic
- All our clinic public areas are religiously wiped with antibacterial materials.
- All our clinic floors are steamed on a daily basis.
- Tissues will be readily available in all areas within Inskin for any coughs or sneezes and a bin provided specifically for these tissues which will be disposed as per our medical waste bins
- Clinical equipment will be wiped with medical sterilising wipes after each treatment in preparation for the next.
- Fresh vinyl gloves are worn for each treatment carried out
- We will be wearing a fresh face mask when treating each client.
- Can we also ask that you bring the minimal amount of people with you to your appointment
We thank you for your understanding.
- Acupuncture, Reflexology, Musculoskeletal Massage & Holistic Therapy.
- AQUAGOLD Fine Touch Facial - 'A' listers love it
- Blood Spot Removal
- Cupping Therapy and Guasha
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Facial Acupuncture
- Fat dissolving mesotherapy injections
- Fertility Support
- Intravenous and Intramuscular vitamin, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Microsclerotherapy Leg Spider Vein Removal
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Muscular and Chronic Pain Management
- Plasma soft surgery - Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin as featured with us on Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Peels
- Skin Tag Removal
- Smoking Cessation and Addiction Therapy
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Weight Management
- Wrinkle Smoothing
- Xanthelasma Removal