Advanced Dermal Filler Training
For non medical and medical professionals wishing to perfect and enhance their existing skills with dermal filler
Provided by ASK aesthetics with Nurse Sam Ward
This course will provide you with a recognised accreditation which will enable you to undertake Advanced Dermal Filler Procedures. The course covers advanced techniques for procedures on the nose, tear troughs, upper/lower cheeks, lower face, jawline and chin. Models will be required.
Minimum entry requirements Beauty Therapists with an NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy // CIBTAC // CIDESCO; Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists; Pharmacists; Paramedics; Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
Minimum 6 months experience with dermal fillers
If you are unsure of whether you will be eligible for this course, please contact us on email@example.com
Course Duration and Cost
£1995 Non Medics – 2 Days
£995 Medics – 2 Days
Course length – 2 days
• 50% Theory, 50% Practical
• Client consultation & expectations
• Anatomy revision of chosen areas
• Injection & canula techniques
• Live model injecting*
• Product choice
* you will be required to bring 2 models per day with you.
During classroom sessions full uniform is required, this includes closed toe shoes and bare below the elbows. Long hair must be tied up and all jewellery removed. No strong perfume should be worn and nails should be short.
Please note models are the responsibility of the student and the model will be required to pay a discounted rate of £79 for the treatment. A minimum of two models are required on each day. Failure to meet these criteria will result in you not passing the course.
25% Deposit to be paid at the time of booking the course, Remainder to be paid prior to the course starting
Why not try
Advanced Botulinum Toxin Course (1 day) £1495, or Hyalase (Hyaluronadas) (1/2 day) £495
- Acupuncture, Reflexology, Musculoskeletal Massage & Holistic Therapy.
- AQUAGOLD Fine Touch Facial - 'A' listers love it
- Blood Spot Removal
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Intravenous and Intramuscular vitamin, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Non-surgical upper and lower eyebag removal PLEXR® and Plasma Soft Surgery
- Plasma soft surgery - Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin as featured with us on Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Needling
- Skin Peels and Resurfacers
- Skin Tag Removal
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Wrinkle Smoothing Injections
- Xanthelasma Removal