Advanced Botulinum Toxin training
Provided by ASK aesthetics with Nurse Sam Ward
This Advanced Botulinum Toxin training course is for non medical and medical professionals wishing to perfect and enhance their existing skills with Botulinum Toxin
This Advanced Botulinum Toxin training course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practice to enable you to competently inject and correct a comprehensive range of areas on the face with Botulinum Toxin .
Minimum entry requirements Beauty Therapists with an NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy // CIBTAC // CIDESCO; Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists; Pharmacists; Paramedics; Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
Minimum 6 months experience with Botulinum Toxin
If you are unsure of whether you will be eligible for this course, please contact us on email@example.com
Course Duration and Cost
- £1495 All areas – Non Medics – 1 Day
- £995 All areas – Medics – 1 Day
- £495 Axillary Hyperhidrosis – 1 Day
Course length – 1 day
This course will provide you with a recognised accreditation which will enable you to undertake Advanced Botulinum Toxin A Procedures.
- 50% Theory, 50% Practical
The course covers advanced procedures of brow lift, bunny lines, advanced crows feet, suborbital, peri-oral, gummy smile, nose, marionette/jowels, chin, lower face, neck and axillary hyperhidrosis. Models will be required.
Covering 12 advanced areas:
- Client consultation & expectations
- Anatomy revision of chosen areas
- Live model injecting*
- Aftercare & complications
* you will be required to bring 2 models with you.
During classroom sessions full uniform is required, this includes closed toe shoes and bare below the elbows. Long hair must be tied up and all jewellery removed. No strong perfume should be worn and nails should be short.
Please note models are the responsibility of the student and the model will be required to pay a discounted rate of £79 for the treatment. A minimum of two models are required on each day. Failure to meet these criteria will result in you not passing the course.
25% Deposit to be paid at the time of booking the course, Remainder to be paid prior to the course starting
Why not try:
Advanced Dermal Filler Course (1 day) £1495, or Hyalase (Hyaluronadas) (1/2 day) £495
- AQUAGOLD Fine Touch Facial - 'A' listers love it
- Blood Spot Removal
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
- Electrolysis permanent hair removal
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment
- Fat dissolving mesotherapy injections
- Intravenous and Intramuscular vitamin, mineral and amino acid boosters
- Laser Hair Removal
- LED Light Therapy for problematic skin
- Microdermabrasion for smoother brighter skin
- Microsclerotherapy Leg Spider Vein Removal
- Milia Removal - Safe and Effective Treatment
- Mole Treatment/Removal
- Obagi Medical Range
- Plasma soft surgery - Tighten eyelids, eyebags and loose crepey skin as featured with us on Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Sebaceous Cysts and Epidermoid Cysts
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (Senile Warts)
- Skin Peels
- Skin Tag Removal
- Thread Veins and Other Vascular Lesions
- Transgender Electrolysis
- Verruca Removal
- Wart Removal: Common, Plane, Filiform, Periungal
- Wrinkle Smoothing
- Xanthelasma Removal