Acupuncture, Reflexology and Holistic Treatments
Acupuncture, reflexology and holistic treatments to look after your mind, body and soul (not forgetting aches and pains!)
Acupuncture is one of the longest established forms of healthcare in the world. Acupuncturists are trained to use subtle diagnostic techniques that have been developed and refined for thousands of years. The focus is on you as an individual, not your illness, and all symptoms are seen in relation to each other. Treatment involves the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body to affect the flow of your body’s qi, or vital energy.
Traditional acupuncture is a healthcare system based on ancient principles which go back nearly two thousand years. It has a very positive model of good health and function, and looks at pain and illness as signs that the body is out of balance. The overall aim of acupuncture treatment, then, is to restore the body’s equilibrium.
What makes this system so uniquely suited to modern life is that physical, Psychological, emotional and mental are seen as interdependent, and reflect what many people perceive as the connection between the different aspects their lives.
Based on traditional belief, acupuncturists are trained to use subtle diagnostic techniques that have been developed and refined for centuries. The focus is on the individual, not their illness, and all the symptoms are seen in relation to each other. Each patient is unique; two people with the same western diagnosis may well receive different acupuncture treatments.
Traditional acupuncturists believe that the underlying principle of treatment is that illness and pain occur when the body’s qi, or vital energy, cannot flow freely. There can be many reasons for this; emotional and physical stress, poor nutrition, infection or injury are among the most common. By inserting ultra-fine sterile needles into specific acupuncture points, a traditional acupuncturist seeks to re-establish the free flow of qi to restore balance and trigger the body’s natural healing response.
The Cheshire Tao is based at Inskin and is the business of Nadine Tallis
Treatments offered include:
- Acupuncture – all treatments £45, other than facial/cosmetic which is £70 with a general initial consultation being £5 extra, ie £50 in total for initial consultation and a general acupuncture treatment
- Pain Management
- Fertility Support
- Muscular/Chronic Pain (depending upon condition, buy one get one half price for repeating chronic pain patients, on a case by case basis)
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Addiction Support/Control
- Auricular and Microsystems Acupuncture
- Cancer Support
- Facial Acupuncture
- Massage (aromatherapy, tuina) – £45 (30 mins, Back/Shoulder) – £60 (1 hour Full-Body)
- Cupping – £45 (from 30 mins)
- Guasha (Body) – £45 (from 30 mins)
- (Facial) – £60 (1 hour)
- Reflexology – £60 (1 hour)
- Facial Massage – £45 (30 mins) – £60 (1 hour)
- Reiki – £45 (1 hour)
* Chronic Pain patients – buy one session get 2nd half price, dependent upon condition and assessed on a case by case basis during consultation.
* Facial Acupuncture – Buy 5 sessions, get 6th free.
* Receive 25% off your first treatment following each successful referral