Plasma Soft Surgery – Wrinkles, upper and lower eyeyebags, skin tightening, acne scars
Plasma Blast, sometimes known as fibroblast, is a treatment using Plasma Sublimation which has allowed aestheticians to treat signs of ageing and skin complaints, without actually cutting the skin. Over recent years there has been an increase in the demand for cosmetic procedures that are less invasive, have minimum recovery time and come with more affordable prices. Our clients are after a non-surgical treatment method, that provides similar results as seen with surgery.
Wrinkled, Excessive, blemished or scarred Skin Areas that will benefit from this treatment
- Upper and lower eyelid/eyebags (blepharoplasty) Gallery below shows results with 1 mild treatment on lower eyebags. Skin dramatically tightened to reduce overhang in skin
- Treatment of crows feet,
- Creased and wrinkled neck (mini neck lift)
- Upper lip lines (smokers lines)
- Wrinkles on the face, cheek creases, creases in front of ears
- Creased skin around naval
- Scar removal
- Stretch mark removal
Plasma sublimation is a revolutionary method of cosmetic procedure that requires no cutting of the skin, and no injectable anaesthetics.
Plasma is generated when the atmospheric gas between the instrument tip and the skin is ionized. This causes a small electrical arc which causes the contraction, tightening and shortening of the skin fibres, which will result in a reduction of the skin surface.
On the area of application it turns nitrogen and water vapour in the air to plasma using high energy. The ionic atmosphere resulted from the interaction affects the skin surface and provides a very fast resurfacing on the skin.
This procedure makes it possible to treat dermal and epidermal areas affected by aesthetic problems, without communicating an unwanted heat to the surrounding areas.
These are the advantages of Plasma Soft Surgery as opposed to traditional surgery
- No injectable anaesthetic required, topical anaesthetic is used
- No cutting of skin
- No stitches required
- Very low risk procedure
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Significant cost saving
NB Depending on the depth and extent of wrinkles, a course of up to 3 treatments may be decided on. Advise will be given at consultation stage
- Upper or Lower Eyebag Removal £350 (course of 3 £850)
- Upper and Lower Eyebag Removal £600 (course of 3 £1500)
- Smokers Lines Upper Lip £350 (course of 3 £850
- Smokers Lines upper and lower Lip £600 (course of 3 £1500)
- Neck skin tightening and lifting from £800
- Mini Stomach Lift (belly skin tightening around the naval) from £800
- Cheek crease lines from £350
- Jowels from £800
- Skin creases around ears from £350
- Stretch marks £price on consultation
- Pigmentation and skin blemishes from £100
- Scar Removal from £100