PDO Thread lift face lifts
PDO thread lift is a non-surgical face lift is still quite new in this country but is the next big thing! AND Lasts up to 36 months.
The non-surgical Dermagenica PDO Beauty Lift ® involves the insertion of polydioxanone (PDO) threads into the skin, which dissolve over the course of eight months. The treatment requires no cuts or incisions and has a high safety profile as the threads have been used in medicine for more than 20 years in areas such as general surgery, orthopaedics and ophthalmology.
PDO thread lifts, non-surgical facelift are specialised threads are introduced into the skin with a fine needle, creating an immediate mechanical lifting effect, thus smoothing wrinkles, and strategically lifting and shaping tissue in the desired areas. Applications range from eye area, brow lifts, cheeks, jawline and chin, buttocks, abdomen, neck and decolletage.
On top of the mechanical lifting effect, the collagen and elastin-producing effects continue to improve, peaking after six to eight months, and typically lasting up to 36 months.
While these treatments do not stop the process of ageing, they do reverse the effects of ageing on the face and body. Hence, looking your age becomes optional
Treatment for PDO thread lift is by our Aesthetic nurse with more than 20 years experience – Anne Marie Hughes
- PDO Thread lifts Jowel area £795
- Neck £665
- Neck and Double Chin £795
- Neck, Doublle Chin, Jawline/Jowels £1300 (normally £2300)
- Eyebrow Lift Sides, Middle or Inner £385
- Eyebrow Lift 2 areas £535 (normally £700)
- Full Eyebrow Lift £650 (normally £1100)
- Under Eye/Bag Tightening or Crows Feet £385
- Crows Feet and Under Eyes £535
- Cheek/Nose to Mouth Lines Lift £850
- Nose Lift £285 (normally £500)