Non-surgical upper and lower eyebag removal (PLEXR®)
SOFT SURGERY (PLEXR®) and By Dr Sirhan Elvi at Inskin
by Julie Johnson
If you have been considering upper or lower eye surgery – look no further – Plexr or Plasma Blast could be the answer for you.
We are delighted to offer the revolutionary new soft surgery treatment for upper and lower eyebag removal, wrinkles, smokers lines, neck lift and stretch marks . Both treatments are a non-surgical solution that deliver the same results as surgery without actually going under the knife
The fine crepy skin around the eyes have long been a problem for many people (males and females) and is one of the first telling signs of ageing. It is an area that cannot be corrected by excellent treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers but now baggy eyelids can be a thing of the past at a fraction of the cost and with very little downtime as traditional surgery.
Below shows under eyes after 1 treatment of Plasma Blast
The treatment uses the ionisation of gases in the air, forming plasma. This creates a small electrical arc that can treat various problem areas by eliminating excess skin without spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding skin.
Once the skin is gone, it is gone. This is not a temporary method, only natural ageing will occur in time.
Typically a course of 3 is recommended for best results
It is suitable for all skin types but test patches are required for darker skins.
Plasma soft surgery treats the following concerns:
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty – upper and lower eyelids
- Treatment of active acne and acne scars
- Treatment of melasma and pigmentation
- Removal of smokers lines on upper lip
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation of neck
- Treatment of stretch marks
Non-ablative blepharoplasty (eyebag removal) does not cut the skin, use scalpel or laser to tighten the excess skin. It avoids all typical risks of surgery and other traditional blepharoplasty treatment
The treatment is performed without cutting, without removing excess fat and without modifying the orbicular muscle of the eyelids.
A typical session will last no more than 60 minutes and the tiny point like scabs will fall off after 7 days.
Depending on the severity of the slack skin around the eyes, we recommend a course of 3 treatments.
One treatment also works wonders, have a look at the pictures above – these are the results with one session.
Advantages of Plexr and Plasma Blast over surgery
- No injectable anaesthetic required (topical numbing cream will be applied)
- No cutting of the skin
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure
- Minimum side effects
- Quick and easy
- No thinning of the skin
- Minimum downtime post-treatment (most clients return to work the same day)
After treatment some swelling and soreness may be experienced in the treated area. Any residual scabs will disappear within 7-10 days, but can be covered with liquid foundation.
We will discuss your treatment and what you can expect during your consultation.
Call us on 0161 637 7626 to book in with Dr Elvi or Julie Johnson See our demonstration BLOG
- Upper Eyelid soft surgery - Plexr 1 treatment £425
- Upper Eyelid Plasma Blast soft surgery £350
- Lower Eyebag soft surgery - Plexr 1 treatment £425
- Lower Eyebag Plasma Blast soft surgery £350
- Course of 3 upper or lower eyebags £1175
- Upper AND Lower Blepharoplasty - 1 treatment £700
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - course of 3 £1850
- Smokers Lines upper lip - 1 treatment £425
- Smokers Lines upper lip - course of 3 £1175
- scar treatment, neck lifting £price at consultation